Monday 11 June 2012

Trust me....trust yourself.

We seem to be at the mercy of so many things, water, diet, politicians, commerce, the next BIG thing.....how do we make an informed choice? How can you ever know what is correct for you?
"Trust that you know the right thing" is the advice that I give to myself and others. You know that feeling you get in your stomach, that just tells you it is good, it is right, it is wrong: your intuition.

But what happens when you do not know anymore. What happens when we are so out of touch with our true thoughts and feelings that we are unable to access our truth, what then?

You have to re-learn to trust yourself, not to be herded by the media/others/even your family into what you think is right or wrong...and it is a little surprising when we begin this journey of inner truth. Not everyone is going to like it or us for being our true selves! 

One of the blocks to knowing your truth I have found is prescription drugs and if you have been on prescription drugs for a while (even if it is the pill) you are not resonating from your true self. You are working from a perspective of being forced into a certain way of thinking and feeling. Please understand that I do not think that allopathy is all bad, I just think it is over prescribed.

So when I work with people coming off of prescribed drugs they often feel so many things, it can be overwhelming to them: suddenly they are in charge again and they are responsible for their thoughts, feelings, body and soul. It can feel odd taking back your own self, but it is worth every confusion and wall you break down within yourself, to being to know yourself is a wonderful and glorious journey that makes you, your greatest work of art.

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE reading your wisdom WOMAHO - you always hit the nail on the head. Feeling a bit lost and unsure in rainy old blighty just now and desperately trying to listen to myself - but not sure I can hear anything!!

    ReplyDelete