Tuesday 20 November 2012

Soundbite: ARNICA


This is one of the first remedies people use and find effective in Homoeopathy.  It is used for bumps, bangs, shock and bruising. When someone says go away I am fine, after an accident, that is shock and Arnica could be the first remedy you use. Their skin could also be cold and clammy from the shock. I use Arnica for almost any accident, it helps reduce swelling and it gives pain relief and is great after operations.
Those egg shaped bruises on the forehead? Arnica.
Do not put onto open skin (Arnica cream, oil), as it is poisonous. Give Arnica internally is the skin is broken.
I also use it if for someone doing strenuous exercise i.e. a marathon, bike race etc. I give it before and afterwards; it will help reduce physical fatigue and shock to the body.   
I also recommend it in labour (200 potency) to be taken hourly during the labour.

No comments:

Post a Comment