Monday 13 August 2012

My responsiblity?

For most of my 'homoeopathic' life and in my life I have felt responsible towards others and their healing journey.
It is a strange thing that I should feel so responsible, when I am aware that I do my best in each moment. However, last week in a clinic full of children (same family), I experienced something that I now know to be self-respect. As I sat there taking case notes and observing the family, a feeling of space settled on me. I felt that I was doing my 'job' and they where doing their 'job' and that I was not aware of wanting to try and take control.
I realised that in doing what I had been doing in the past I had not allowed self-respect for myself or for others. I humbly accept this learning and hope that I continue to grow in all areas of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, the omnipresent learning of boundaries, again and again and again. I also noticed the "space" you speak of in our time together yesterday, and I concur, your allowing me the space to own my healing journey, being there to listen, to love and to guide, but not to take over, what a gift you are Rebecca! Thank you, Love Trisha xx

    ReplyDelete