Thursday 5 April 2012

Better out than in

Most people who know me or work with me understand that I love a discharge: when I prescribe a remedy I expect there to be some sort of discharge to occur. I tell people to expect some movement from inside to outside and I am delighted when this happens. Now the discharge can be mucus, diarrhoea, vomit, earwax etc or it can be crying, telling the partner/boss/friend how you really feel, it can be laughter or it could even be a dream.
I had a patient once where one of her main symptoms was anger. She had no control over her emotions or how she expressed herself, in fact she was totally unaware of how she was with others. It was easier for her to blame others rather than work on herself. After taking her remedy not only did she develop a sore throat and raging fever, but she dreamt she was on the receiving end of her anger, the next day she apologised to her family and began working with her emotions in a new and profound way. 
Something has to move (out) for health to happen, the symptoms shift from interior to exterior; major to minor. So when your body gets rid of some muck (in whatever form it comes) be happy, know you are dumping your toxic load and your body/mind/spirit will be better and healthier for it and so will those around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment